Friday 20 May 2016

SPORTS:---Suarez discloses how Messi and Neymar mock him

Suarez discloses how Messi
and Neymar mock him


– This La Liga season Suarez
scored 40 goals in 35
appearances
– Suarez admits that Messi and
Neymar mock him during the
training sessions
Barcelona striker Luis Suarez has disclosed that
he is the subject of teasing from Lionel Messi and
Neymar.
Uruguayan striker Luis Suarez claims he often
finds himself as the butt of jokes: “They try to
wind me up by telling me just to take
two touches, no more. And if at all
possible, just one touch and make
sure it’s in the area. It doesn’t bother
me because I already know that. I
know my limits. That’s why it doesn’t
offend me, it makes me laugh.”
He added: “When Messi and Neymar
start with the tricks on the training
ground I usually leave so as not to
get in the way.”
This La Liga season Suarez scored amazing 40
goals in 35 appearances, and usurped Messi as
Barca’s preferred central striker in the process
as Five-time Ballon d’Or winner Messi has
moved back out to a role on the left side of attack to
get the best out of Suarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment