Friday 20 May 2016

SPORTS:----Find out Manchester United manager for next season

Van Gaal, Mourinho and Giggs
will manage Manchester United
together



– Louis Van Gaal stated that he
will continue his managing career
with Manchester United
– According to the numerous
rumours Mourinho also has an
agreement with the Red Devils
– Ryan Giggs has also signalled
his intention to manage
Manchester United
According to the Sun, Manchester United head
coach Louis van Gaal is set to be offered a
director of football position at Manchester United
in a move that would enable Jose Mourinho to
take over a managerial role in 2017-18.
The source reports that the coaches have previous
experience working together during their time at
Barcelona in the late 1990s, while United vice
chairman Ed Woodward remains determined to use
the Dutchman’s vast experience to the club’s
advantage.
After the last EPL match of the season, Van
Gaal was greeted on to the pitch for his post-
season address by a hail of boos. And according to
the numerous rumours, the tactician will be replaced
by Jose Mourinho next season.
Louis van gaal
However, Van Gaal stated: “Yes I will be
here next season, because I have
signed a three-year contract”.
Ryan Giggs has also signalled his intention to
leave Manchester United if Jose Mourinho is
appointed manager ahead of him.
Ryan Giggs is United’s assistant manager
Giggs has also asked his class of 92 pals working
with the Old Trafford outfit to quit if the
Portuguese is appointed as he himself is looking to
make his way in management at a new club.



According to Mourinho, he is yet to put pen on
paper for any club, adding that Louis Van Gaal
is a friend to him.
“Van Gaal is my friend, I worked with
him for a few years. I am always
linked with jobs and in the summer I
will have a job, but in this moment I
can promise you I do not have a
contract with any club. I am not in a
position to turn jobs down, I am in a
position to analyse. I am in a
position to be open to any club or
national team,” Mourinho said.
The former FC Porto and Real Madrid
manager however admitted that he would prefer to
continue working in the Premier League: “I have
to be honest, if possible I would
prefer a club but I must analyse to
see what is best for my career and to
be back with everything I have.”
“I would prefer to be in England. I
love the country, I love the football
here, my family is very stable and
happy. If possible, yes, it would be
my first choice,” the 53-year-old added.
Mourinho has disclosed to friends and associates he
will become Manchester United’s manager at the
end of the season, according to reports in several
British newspapers

No comments:

Post a Comment