Saturday 30 April 2016

Thief caught after falling in love with victim's daughter

Thief caught after falling in
love with victim

A notorious burglar met his waterloo when
he ‘fell in love’ with the daughter of the
house he stole from
According to reports, 28-year-old Samson
Ugbusun a bricklayer and burglar, was
arrested by men of the Nigerian police in
Benin, Edo state.


Ugbusun had reportedly stolen two phones
from the window of an apartment in Etete,
Edo state, recently and had almost gotten
away with his crime, till he fell for the
daughter of the house.
He had gotten home and called the number
of the girl he had seen in one of the phones,
asked the girl to meet up with him on an
arranged date, spent a night with her in his
apartment, and the rest they say ‘is history’.




Ugbusun was reportedly arrested after the
girl gave her mother his house address.
Here’s what he said when he was arrested:
“I stole handsets at Etete, through the window
around 11pm. I removed the handset through
the window of the house by tearing the net.
This is my first time.
I saw her (victim’s daughter) number on the
phone I stole. I called the girl and told her that
I love her. She came and spent the night with
me and went back to school. When she came
to my place, she told her mother my address
and everything; that was how they got me.”

LOVE could be so sweet at the beginning

na wao :: wetin love day do∆

SOURCE: Instablog9ja

No comments:

Post a Comment