Saturday 7 May 2016

SHOCKING:: A Woman married to two men at the same time

SHOCKING::
A Woman married to two men
at the same time


– Woman gives excuse to go and see either
of her partners
– Bubble burst after she had a quarrel with
her friend
– Prosecutor says it contravenes the sharia
law
A woman who married two men ‘legally’ has
reportedly devised a means of sleeping with
each of them.
Nigerian Tribune reports that the
woman, Amina Kabir, is currently standing
trial before the Jibiya upper sharia court,
Katsina, over her acts which are contrary to
sharia law of the state.
The prosecutor informed the court that the
woman married her first husband in 1994,
and hooked up with the second just about
five months ago.
According to him, the first husband,
identified as Kabir Mohammed, lives in
Jibiya, while Shamsu Saulawa, the new
lover, lives in Katsina township.
He said: “My Lord, anytime, she wants to
sleep with one of them, she will tell the other
that she will be travelling to either Jibiya or
Katsina.”
Hindatu, one of the accused woman’s
friends, was said to have let the cat out of
the bag after an issue that sprang up
between the pair.
“Her first husband who witnessed the quarrel
thought that Hindatu wanted to paint his wife
black and thus he decided to sue her for
defaming Amina,” the prosecutor added.
Hindatu’s interrogation where she revealed
that she witnessed her friend’s marriage
ceremonies to both men, was attended by a
large number of people.
Alhaji Kabir Hamisu Bello, the presiding
judge, adjourned the case till May 9 for
further hearing.
Recently, a woman made a shocking
confession of how she cheated with her
husband with a man she met on the social
media.
She said: “I cheated on my husband so I’m
burning inside, and by the way, I need
reasonable comments. I am 39 and married
with 3 kids. I was a virgin before I got married
to my husband and the only one I’d sex with.
“I met a man on social media, Facebook to be
precise, and we became friends and got very
close.
“Mr. J wanted to meet me face to face and we
made arrangements to meet. The day he saw
me, he couldn’t resist me.”
Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment