Wednesday 11 May 2016

GOOD NEWS:70-year-old woman welcomes baby

70-year-old woman welcomes
baby


This is a proof that miracles do happen
According to reports, a couple who had been
married for 46 years, recently welcomed
their first child.
70-year-old Mrs Daljinder Kaur, was
delivered of her baby boy sometime in April
2016, after she had been undergoing IVF
treatment at a fertility clinic for about two
years.
Mrs Kaur and her 79-year-old husband live in
India where they reportedly faced ridicule for
their infertility, as it was often seen as a
curse from God.
Here’s what the new mother had to say:
“God heard our prayers. My life feels complete
now. I am looking after the baby all by myself,
I feel so full of energy. My husband is also
very caring and helps me as much as he can.”
Congrats to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment