Wednesday 20 April 2016

Police woman takes topless photo on duty, posts it on Facebook

Police woman takes topless
photo on duty, posts it on
Facebook
– A female police officer caused a storm
after her topless selfie went viral
– She was on duty when taking
explicit photos
– Mother-of-two was suspended and forced
to make a public apology
A police officer caused a stir online
after posing for a topless photograph while
on duty and posting it on social media.
Nidia Garcia has found herself at the centre
Nidia Garcia has found herself at the centre
of a social media storm after she posted this
picture of herself
Nidia Garcia was supposed to be guarding
the streets of the Mexican town of
Escobedo, when she exposed her breasts in
a patrol car.
Shortly after her provocative photo was
shared hundreds of times the police started
internal investigation and the mother-of-two
was suspended.
She later took to her Facebook page once
again but this time to write an apology, she
wrote: “I was wrong in letting myself be
photographed in my hours of work while still
wearing the uniform of an officer.
The suspended police officer has since been
The suspended police officer has since been
forced to take to social media once more
I want to ask a huge apology to the secretary
of security and Justice of proximity and more
to my municipality general Escobedo for this
immoral act on my part.
I feel disgusted by the great damage caused
and the damage done mainly to my two
daughters, followed by my husband, my
parents, brothers and entire family
It is still unclear whether Ms Garcia was
photographed by her colleague in the vehicle
or it was a selfie. But the fact she was
armed, wearing a uniform and on duty was
the main reason of criticism.
Presently, the state’s internal police
commision is investigating the case and to
decide what chrages and punishment Ms
Garcia would face.

No comments:

Post a Comment