Tuesday 7 June 2016

SPORTS:--NAINGGOLAN REITERATES DESIRE TO STAY AT ROMA AMID CHELSEA INTEREST

NAINGGOLAN REITERATES DESIRE
TO STAY AT ROMA AMID
CHELSEA INTEREST

By Matthew Judge
The Belgium international has confirmed Chelsea
have made an offer for him but he insists he is
more than happy to remain with Luciano Spalletti's
side this summer
Roma midfielder Radja Nainggolan has once again
reiterated his desire to snub Chelsea in favour of
staying put at the Stadio Olimpico this summer.
The Belgium international confirmed earlier this
week that Chelsea have made an offer for his
services and that talks have taken place between the
two clubs.
Goal understands that Chelsea boss Antonio Conte
has earmarked Nainggolan as one of his key
transfers targets ahead of taking over the reins
after leading Italy at Euro 2016.
READ MORE | Pedro: Of course I miss
Barca
However, Nainggolan - who has repeatedly expressed
he is content at Roma - insists it is his intention to
remain with the Serie A club heading into the new
season.
"Where do I see myself in the next season? I have
always declared openly my will: I'm fine at Roma, I
like the city of Roma, that's where I see myself,”
he told La Gazzetta dello Sport .
“On the other hand an offer from Chelsea is
important, you cannot just avoid taking it into
consideration. I have already stated my preferences,
now we must see if the club (Roma) will do its
part.”

No comments:

Post a Comment