Tuesday 17 May 2016

SPORTS:--Ibrahimovic: "I know where I will be going next season"

Ibrahimovic: "I know where I
will be going next season"


– Ibrahimovic has confirmed that
he will leave PSG
– The player is reportedly in talks
with numerous top clubs
– The forward says he already
knows his next club
PSG striker Zlatan Ibrahimovich has claimed
that he already knows the club he will be playing
next season.
The striker earlier confirmed he will leave Paris
Saint-Germain at the end of the season with his
last game at the Parc des Princes against
Nantes
The 34-year-old has also confirmed transfer talks
with his club and other teams. The Sweden
striker’s contract expires at the end of the season.
Ibrahimovic has scored 35 goals and he is attracting
plenty of interest from elsewhere. He has been
linked with a move to the EPL, with Arsenal,
Manchester United and Chelsea said to be
interested.
The Sweden international has been also linked with
moves to LA Galaxy and AC Milan.
PSG’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic smiles after
winning the French league title, during their Ligue
1 soccer match against Troyes
“I know where I will be going next
season, but I will not be saying where
tonight!” Ibrahimovic raved.
Ibrahimovic, who has scored 38 Ligue 1 goals, is
now PSG’s highest scorer.
Speaking about his club, the forward noted: “This
is a fantastic group, it is even the
best group I’ve played. I will miss
this team. We knew what we wanted
on the first day of the project and we
are proud of what we achieved. I
hope they will continue [to be
successful] because the project is
huge. I’m not worried. I never cry
usually, but when I saw enter my
children, I had tears in my eyes. I am
very grateful to the French people. I
had to give them the best of myself

No comments:

Post a Comment