Saturday 2 July 2016

MANCHESTER UNITED SIGN ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIĆ

MANCHESTER UNITED SIGN
ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIĆ


Manchester United is delighted to announce the
signing of Swedish international striker Zlatan
Ibrahimović.
Ibrahimović, 34, made 180 appearances for Paris Saint-
Germain, scoring 156 goals. He has won championships in
four different leagues since beginning his professional career
with Malmo in 1999. Zlatan represented his country 116
times, scoring 62 goals, before announcing his retirement
from international football last month.
Zlatan Ibrahimović said:
"I am absolutely delighted to be joining Manchester
United and am looking forward to playing in the Premier
League. It goes without saying that I cannot wait to
work with Jose Mourinho once again. He is a fantastic
manager and I am ready for this new and exciting
challenge. I have thoroughly enjoyed my career so far
and have some great memories. I am now ready to create
more special memories in England."
Jose Mourinho said:
"Zlatan needs no introduction. The statistics speak for
themselves. Ibra is one of the best strikers in the world
and a player who always gives 100 per cent. He has won
the most important league championships in the world of
football, now he has the opportunity to play in the best
league in the world and I know he will grasp this
opportunity and will work hard to help the team win
titles. I am certain that his talent will delight fans at Old
Trafford next season and that his experience will be
invaluable in helping to develop the younger players in the
squad."

No comments:

Post a Comment