Wednesday 8 June 2016

SPORTS ::HIRVING LOZANO MUM ABOUT MANCHESTER UNITED TRANSFER RUMORS

HIRVING LOZANO MUM ABOUT
MANCHESTER UNITED TRANSFER
RUMORS


By Jon Arnold
The 20-year-old Liga MX champion says his future
is still up in the air but won't be decided until after
the Copa America Centenario.
LOS ANGELES — Hirving Lozano says there’s nothing
decided about his future, despite reports the Mexico
winger is bound for the Premier League.
An official from Pachuca, the club the 20-year-old
helped to the Liga MX Clausura title in May before
joining up with the national team for the Copa
America Centenario, confirmed that Manchester United
has made an approach for the winger's services . But
as information swirls, the player said his
attention hasn’t been drawn away from the national
team.
“I think I’m taking it calmly. Nobody’s said anything
to me. I don’t know anything about that,” Lozano
said at a news conference Tuesday. “I think first, I’m
going to focus here on the national team, finish this
tournament well and, well, obviously after that see
what happens. But right now, they haven’t mentioned
anything to me.”
COPA AMERICA: Fan fights in Glendale |
Wrong national anthem played
Pressed if his future was decided or if he could say
with any certainty that he would return to Pachuca,
Lozano said he couldn’t.
“As I said, first I want to concentrate on this
tournament, giving my best, and after the
tournament, talk to my club and see what
possibilities there are,” he said.
Lozano came into Mexico’s first match of the Copa
America Centenario in the second half. While he
didn’t make the final pass for either goal, he set up
the plays for Rafa Marquez’s equalizer and Hector
Herrera’s insurance goal in the 3-1 victory over
Uruguay.

No comments:

Post a Comment