Friday 13 May 2016

GOSSIP:--Driver allegedly caught having sex with friend's wife

Driver allegedly caught having
sex with friend's wife


A taxi driver was beaten to stupor by his
friend after being caught pants down with
his friend’s wife near their house in Lusaka,
Zambia.
According to reports, the taxi driver, Patrick
Chanda, usually drives his friend’s wife to
work everyday. He said he was forced to
have sex with the woman because she did
not pay him for his service.
“After taking her to work in the morning, she
told me that she will give me money later in
the afternoon when she comes back from
work. I agreed because that is the nature of
our work. She later called me around 7:30pm
to pick her up from Chilanga where she said
she had traveled for work and I agreed.
“After picking her up, I drove to Lusaka Hellen
Kaunda area were she resides and I demanded
that she pay me my money, but instead she
complained that she didn’t have money and
told me to sleep with her. I tried to resist her
to, but she removed her underwear and
squeezed me. It was at this stage when I got
carried away and slept with her just in my car”,
he lamented.
All these explanations fell on the deaf ears
of the husband as he pounced on the taxi
driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment