Thursday 28 April 2016

Tiwa Savage's hubby accuses her of sleeping around

Tiwa Savage's hubby accuses
her of sleeping around


Top Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage’s husband,
Tunji Balogun, has accused his wife of
sleeping with some top Nigerian singers.
The obviously frustrated singer’s husband
who said he cannot keep pretending
everything was fine anymore, alleged that
his wife slept with Donjazzy, Dr Sid and
2face.
”With in what period of time did you Fuck
jazzy and Dr Sid. And I dint care because the
love I have for you. I looked at it that we all
have a past even when at this same fucking
time you were fucking with 2face.”
He didn’t stop there, he went further to
accuse Tiwa Savage’s mother of being a witch



”Please just take care of JamJam. I sacrificed
my life for you and put in work and my money
to your success. You are Tiwa Savage the
super star now right. You will never have
peace with that fame. Your mother wants to
turn me to what she turned your DAD to? I will
rather Die. Ask her to confess what’s she’s
done to me! All I did was look out for your
success and forgeries g who I am. I’m sorry
Olabisi, Gaetano. Onah and jamil. All daddy
wanted to do is be a good father and take
care all of you but they won’t let me. I have
been fighting this spiritual battle since I was a
kid my mother and father can testify. Went
from family battle to mother inlaws battle.
@tiwasavage ask your mother to confess what
she’s done to me.”
Nawa oo…The couple got married in a big
society wedding in Dubai in 2014 at Armani
hotel. They have a baby boy, Jamil.

No comments:

Post a Comment